Disney’s Alice in Wonderland (1951)
Books & Cupcakes Thank You Book Giveaway!
Hello everyone!! ::waves:: I am thrilled to be hosting this giveaway!! I can’t believe Books & Cupcakes has reached over 10,000 followers! You are all amazing and fantastic! This giveaway is just my small way to say thank you to everyone who follows me, reads my reviews, partakes in the book photo challenge, and sends me lovely messages. I wanted to do something nice for you all as a thank you for your love and support! Thank you all so much!! xoxo Jessica
- This book giveaway will be open WORLDWIDE thanks to the book depository!
- The winner will be able to choose one of the above books.
- Since this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following this blog. I do check!
- You can enter by reblogging and liking this post. There is not a limit to how many times you can reblog this but please be courteous of those who follow you.
- The giveaway ends May 30th. I will chose the winner at 12 noon Eastern Time (United States and Canada). The winner will have 24 hours to respond before I pick a new winner.
- As a winner you need to be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship the book to you. I pinky promise not to stalk you!
Good luck, fingers crossed that you win and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Wow, 5000 followers! thank you so much! This giveaway is to say thanks for following me and putting up with my shenanigans. Featuring some of my favourite YA books!
- The giveaway will run until May 16th 2014
- You must be following me
- You may like or reblog this post to enter
- A winner will be chosen on the closing day (above). Keep your askbox open! If the winner does not reply within 24 hrs, I will choose a new winner.
- International! I will be ordering through the book depository
- The winner will choose two of the above books as their prize (in paperback format)
- please do not spam your followers by reblogging multiple times at once
I FIXED THE TYPO GUYS REBLOG THIS ONE
I went to a market today in midtown and met a girl who was selling her poems. You pick your topic and price and she writes you a poem on the spot. The girl before me traded her favorite drawing pen for a poem. I traded $3 for a poem about traveling.
There is extreme wonderment in this world, it is hidden in the walls of each other.